Spooky footage shows bedroom window ‘opening on its own’ and cottage owner claims it proves home is haunted by ghosts

Video Source  HTA Top5 THIS is the eerie moment a cottage window appears to open on its own - proving the house is haunted, its spooked owner insists.
Andrew Ward set up cameras in his 400-year-old home after becoming convinced there were spirits inside.
Footage recorded by the 62-year-old wholesaler shows the window stay suddenly rise before the window snaps open.
Andrew, from Melbourn, Cambridgeshire, said: "It's definitely a ghost – it's really spooky. I knew there was a ghost here and I was determined to prove it.
"The two nights before it happened there was just nothing there but I was sure that one night I was just going to be lucky.
"It could be a ghost 'stepping in' to my house. Every night it seems to be the windows. I always close them but some nights I wake up and they're wide open.
"Sometimes the blinds go up as well. It's all a bit strange why it should happen. It must be a ghost because I've got no other explanation as to what it is.
"I remember waking up that morning last week feeling cold and the window was open even though I had left it closed. "I always know the ghost has been as soon as I wake up because it's very very cold and and I just know that's a result of the window being open.”
After seeing the footage, friends asked Andrew how he could still be sleeping in the house and one even told him he should put a crucifix up on his wall.
The cottage has developed a reputation in the village after years of reports of things going bump in the night.
Andrew said: "We live next to an old church in this part of Melbourn – it's a very well known cottage and the whole area has quite a spooky presence about it.
Source : https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4295957/spooky-footage-ghost-opens-window-haunted-house/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type Got Fired

How Does Your Personality Type Factor into Your Marriage?

Top benefits of travelling and Why You Should Travel ?